Thank you for choosing Gymnastix Training Center for your child's gymnastics or cheerleading/tumbling instruction. Please read the following policy so you can understand how to schedule and pay for private lessons. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private lesson, please call the office at 678-546-6626 or email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Individual or semi-private (2 students) lessons are available to students who need extra attention on a specific skill or those students who are not interested in joining one of our regular classes. Lessons are available from select staff members for either 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute classes. These lessons must be scheduled in advance with the coach and approved by the management. Payment in full is required at the time the appointment is scheduled.
Private Lesson Fees
Semi-Private Lesson Fees
*No more than two students are permitted in a semi-private lesson.
- Non-GTC students must join Gymnastix by paying the appropriate Annual Registration Fee in order to take a private lesson.
- Parents are required to stay with the child until the scheduled coach escorts him/her into the gym.
- Students are not permitted to enter the gym without the scheduled coach.
- Lessons will only be scheduled during posted regular business hours.
- A twenty-four (24) hour cancellation notice is reuiqred or all fees paid will be forfeited.
All fees are paid at the front desk to Gymnastix Training Center and must be paid in full prior to any lesson.